- 6 Foot (12 Inches Of Coils) Coil Cord Used with a wristband to create a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 10
7 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53.
- Strain Relief Tests Over 1 Million Cycles; 62 Times The Minimum Requirement Per ESD S1.1 Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords and extends the lifespan of the wrist strap.
- Patented1 Banana Plug Designed to prevent wear to banana springs that will leads to accidental disconnects from banana jacks.
- Relaxed Retraction Coil Cord Soft pull does not tug on the wearer’s arm.
- Low Profile Snap Design Prevents cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of operator’s work area.
- Date Coded Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
- UL Listed Meets UL requirements to ensure operator safety.
- Made in the United States of America